Sunday, June 28, 2009

Prewedding Bliss

Ok so I'm doing all the blogging tonight because then it probably will be a little bit before I'm back at it.

So the wedding is all planned already for September 6, 2009 and we are very excited. We just have a few loose ends to tie up for it but all the main stuff is done.

My brother David did our invites! They are awesome check it out:

We are just busy now- Matt's had a bunch of exams he is trying to finish for the navy, and I'm taking 2 classes right now- so I've been super busy too.

We finally will see each other again for 4th of July down in MD with my family and doing a few wedding things- like checking out the places we booked, and doing the marriage counseling. It should be fun. We are counting down the days. 4.5 days til our trip! Then just like two weeks til Col and Kev's wedding out in Oregon :) and 70 days til the wedding!

Time to play with Indy and get ready for the week. Talk to you after the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment