So I'm super stoked! Matt went down to NC earlier then I did so that he could work on setting up his GI bill paperwork so he can go to college, as well as looking for a part time job for while he studies. He interviewed with a couple places and last week got a call to start working for AMF bowling as their part time bartender, so he has completed 3 shifts so far and things appear to be going well. He seems to enjoy it and we are relieved that he has a job!
He also is all set with his fall classes, he completed his placement exam and orientation so he was then able to sign up for fall classes. Luckily for him I have taken all of the classes he will be taking first semester, so in theory I should be able to help him if he has questions as he gets back in the swing of going to school.
Last week at work and then I'll finally be joining my family down in NC :) Can't wait
No comments:
Post a Comment