So I know I'm a little behind on the blogging... what's new right? But Matt and I have been very busy with working on the move. February was busy with a lot of trips to North Carolina between traveling for work and for graduate school interviews, so I was exhausted from traveling but at least had a few free trips to see Matt. Well one of the work trips happened to be the weekend after my birthday so I was very fortunate to be able to see Matt that weekend and celebrate turning 24. We stayed at our favorite hotel and ate at Red Lobster for my belated birthday dinner YUM! So much has happened the past 2 months I'm not sure what else was the highlight of that trip- whether we went to the natural history museum that trip or a previous time. But the natural history museum was really neat. All the state museums are free in North Carolina which is GREAT. And Matt loved the natural history museum and all it's lizards and bugs.


Also in March was Kristy and Jim's destination wedding. So off we flew to Antigua! It was an experience. We had to take a van from the airport to the Sandal's resort. Matt commented on how similar the surroundings resembled war torn Iraq. Then the resort itself was very pretty but also small. We don't intend to go back to a Sandals Resort, we didn't think the quality of service and the experience was worth the price we paid but the wedding was pretty.

No comments:
Post a Comment