Saturday, March 17, 2012

February and March 2012

So we have been keeping super busy and I've thought a couple of times of blogging but I kept getting sidetracked.  We've been doing fairly well about trying to eat mostly homemade foods.  In this escapade we've learned to love a few new dishes.  My chicken and stuffing casserole is Matt's new favorite I'm pretty sure because as soon as a make a large pan of it - it's gone.  I have found my shepards pie to be a real treat.  Other than that we've had various pork chops- a brown sugar/applesauce porkchop, shake and bake porkchops and parmesian crusted pork chops.  Lots of tilapia.  And various other dishes.  I need to sit down and plan the next months of dishes which I have not done yet.  So I'll see if I add any additional meals to the plan.
Matt has continued to play hockey and is enjoying that.  We are excited to have him finish his Associates degree in just a few months.  After that he is transfering to NCCU:  North Carolina Central University.  There he has a few pre-nursing classes to finish in the fall that are school specific and then hopefully start the nursing program in the spring. 
I'm super excited to be finishing classes in just two short months.  I can't wait to feel like I will have life again soon!  And vacation this august will be refreshing for us. 
I recently got back from a work trip to San francisco- the weather was too bad to really get to sightsee at all but the meeting was interesting.  The trip home was a bit of a fiasco I ended up getting stuck in Charlotte due to a flight delay causing me to miss my connection.  So I had to rent a car and drive the last 3 hours home and pick up my bag at the airport the next day. 

Just a few more months of studying!!!!  Ahhh can't wait to be done!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment