So we are coming to the end of our semester yay! 2 weeks left and Matt will have completed his semester and therefore his associates degree YIPEEEEEEEE! And I will be done with classes as well which is great because I don't have anymore to take- however I do have my qualifying exam in June :( Looking forward to having that done so I can take a breath of relief.
Matt and I finally got to spend a few hours together when we participated in this years Wake County SPCA Dog walk with our puppies to raise money for the shelter. We did not know quite what to expect when bringing our dogs into a small quad full of hundreds of other dogs- but they did really well. Cali of course was whiney and very excited thinking she was going to get to play with them all but once she realized she wasn't there to play she calmed down. Artie shocked us in that he did really well! We expected him to react poorly but he did well he was obviously nervous but he was nice to the other dogs and stayed close to us but reacted well. We are very proud of them and look forward to doing it again in the coming years. Now that we know they will be ok we hopefully can stay for the contests next year - they had lots of fun activities that we didn't have time to participate in so hopefully next year we can do them. Here are some pictures:

No comments:
Post a Comment