Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Odds and Ends

A couple of the things going on right now- I am studying for my oral exams for my PhD, and I'm scheduled to take that exam early September so that I can get them done before baby Eli comes.  I can't wait to have that weight off of my shoulders.  So far I have a draft written for my exams, I'm waiting for feedback and I'm working on my presentation of it.

On the bright side, I had a vet appointment for Cali today, and I was told she was the most lean and fit dog they have seen in a long time :) :) :) :)  I'm so proud.  It shows everyone that I'm doing things right, feeding her the right amount, giving her exercise and healthy vegetable treats :)

So those are the current things on my mind.  We also got the nursery furniture in this week and Matt got that all put together, and Matt and his family put together our new shed last week.  Those pictures to come when I get some more of the house 

No comments:

Post a Comment